- The SweatShop Bump Foam Roller is specially designed for Deeper Massage & Accupressure Therapy.
- The specially designed bumps (approx. ½” in height ) imitate thumb-like, deep tissue massage pressure - to get deeper in the muscle fiber & helps break up dense knotted muscle fibers, and relieve muscle tension and tightness.
- Helps target specific body parts and trigger points to relieve strain. The bump roller not only helps in speedy healing of muscle tissue injuries but also improves blood circulation.
- The inner core foam layer provides additional support, making the roller durable.
- Recommended for beginners switching over from traditional foam rollers, as well as experienced users
- Very simple pieces of equipment, foam rollers are put to all kinds of uses, such as stretching, self-massage, body support, and stability exercises. It is a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes, used to roll through tight muscles, knots and kinks to reduce soreness and improve mobility.
- The compact size makes it very easy to carry anywhere you go.
Material – EVA Foam with PVC coating
Dimensions (Appox) - Length 32cm ; Diameter 12cm
Colour - Black
Long-lasting, durable construction
Easy to clean