- Designed in a regular fit for complete comfort and greater movement during your workouts.
- Colour : Classic Black / Sunny Blue / Tangy Red / Neon Green
- Made from soft and highly breathable 100% Bamboo Fabric for ultimate comfort.
- Antibacterial - keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent (Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation - moisture wicking) - keeps you dry
- Powerfully insulating - keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabric on the planet you'll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protective - protect yourself from harmful rays
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - help save your planet
Model is 5'6" Athletic Muscular Build and is wearing Size M
Benefits of Bamboo Fabric :
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk. ...naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic and perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other natural fibers such as wool or hemp.
On the same note, bamboo is also antibacterial and antifungal. This is because bamboo possesses an anti-bacterial bio-agent called "Bamboo Kun", allowing it to naturally flourish and grow in the wild without the use of pesticides or fertilizers. This beneficial quality of the plant remains in its textile form, killing all bacteria keeping the wearer feeling fresher and odor free for longer, making the garment healthier and more hygienic.
Unlike many of the other fabrics, bamboo is extremely breathable. The natural bamboo plant keeps itself cool in the heat and like its other properties, is also maintained in its fabric form. The cross-section of the bamboo fiber is covered with micro-gaps giving the fabric better moisture absorption and ventilation. As a result, it is able to keep the wearer almost two degrees cooler in the heat and noticeably warmer in the cold. Bamboo fabric is also "anti static and UV protective as it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays" providing the wearer with another beneficial quality from bamboo made clothing.