Shrey Pro Guard Titanium cricket helmet has a grille made of titanium offering high protection ( Titanium is a material known for its strength even in the face of huge pressure )
Pro Guard Titanium
- Pro Guard is the most commonly used cricket helmet in the game of cricket.
- Three Layer Composite fiber with polyurethane liner.
- Removable and washable sweatband and inner cushions.
- VISOR : Titanium
The helmet weighs approximately 800g making it a high comfort and lightweight cricket batting helmet.
The helmet conforms to all the latest standards of the BSI offering increased facial and head protection.Inside of the PU shell of the Shrey Pro Guard Titanium Cricket Helmet is high absorption material that absorb the shock so that minimal force is taken by the head.
- 'Linear Impact Distribution' composite carbon fibre shell distributes impact all over the helmet
- 'Max Vision' grill design
- 'Twin Shell Sandwich' polyurethane foam filled cavity for shock absorption
- 'Anti Shake' double strap (chin and rear of head) to prevent movement while running or from ball impact
- Helmet weight 800g (Titanium)
- New improved fixed visor for increased safety
- Increased facial and side protection design
- Strategically placed twin air flow channels
- Light weight composite shell
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards
- Advanced air-flow system
- Removable & washable sweat band