The SweatShop Long Grid Foam Roller is a good choice for your first foam roller.
The three dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen to the muscles.
LONG LENGTH for added comfort : It's 60cm length works well for your back because they are long enough to span your entire back when placed perpendicular to your spine.
Suitable for Large Muscle Groups : They’re also more stable than shorter rollers when you’re working on your quads, hamstrings and other body parts.
Versatile pieces of equipment, these rollers are perfect for any type of exercise where you lie on the roller with it positioned vertically along the spine, such as Pilates or related core strength and balance movements.
Durability : EVA Foam cover offers a firm surface that maintains firmness, and a Hollow PVC core ensures that the shape of the roller is maintained.
Construction : EVA Foam, Hollow PVC Core
Dimensions : 60 cm ( Length ) 14cm ( Diameter )
- What is Foam Rolling? --- Self-myofascial release, also known as “foam rolling,” has transformed from a once mysterious technique used only by professional athletes, coaches, and therapists to a familiar everyday practice for people at all levels of fitness.
- By applying pressure to specific points on your body you can aid the recovery of muscles and assist in returning them to normal function
- Normal function means your muscles are elastic, healthy, and ready to perform at a moment’s notice. Foam rolling can assist in breaking up the muscle knots, resuming normal blood flow and function.
- Very simple pieces of equipment, foam rollers are put to all kinds of uses, such as stretching, self-massage, body support, and stability exercises.
- It is a trusted tool of physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers and professional athletes, used to roll through tight muscles, knots and kinks to reduce soreness and improve mobility.