- The SweatShop Resistance Bands can be used for a comprehensive, full-body workout anytime, at home or on the road. These bands create a variable resistance that has been shown to improve strength and progress much faster than steady resistance.
- 5 different sizes for all fitness levels X LIGHT : Red - 15 to 35 lbs, LIGHT : Blue - 25 to 65 lbs, MEDIUM : Purple – 35 to 85 lbs,HEAVY : Green – 50 to 125 lbs, X HEAVY : Blue - 65 to 175 lbs. The bands are coded by a unique color that indicates different levels of resistance, and the user can select the right band according to their needs. ( ONE PACKAGE CONTAINS 1 RESISTANCE BAND )
- The SweatShop Resistance Bands give you that little lift helping you when you’re at your weakest i.e. bottom of movement and let you push yourself when you’re at your strongest i.e.top of movement; allowing you to maximise reps.
- Can be used for a variety of activities like rehabilitation, stretching, mobility and functional training, to power-lifting, resistance, weightlifting and pull-up assistance. Extremely effective at boosting range of motion and improving flexibility.
- These exercise bands are perfect for men and women learning new movements like pull ups, chin ups, ring dips and muscle ups. They are so versatile you can use them for anything. Use Them for Muscle Ups, Ring Dips, Push Ups, Mobility, Pull Ups, Calisthenics, Weight Lifting and Powerlifting.
Size and best use for each power band:
#1 RED - 15 to 35 Pounds 13mm (Lowest resistance)
Stretching, mobility and jumping exercises - Small muscle group strength training
(i.e. lateral raises) - Extremely light assistance for pull-ups – Also good for adding
resistance to traditional gym equipment like a bench press.
#2 BLUE - 25 to 65 Pounds 22mm
Stretching, mobility and jumping exercises - Small/medium muscle group strength
training (i.e. bicep exercises) - light assistance for pull-ups. Also good for adding resistance to traditional gym equipment like bench press.
#3 PURPLE - 35 to 85 Pounds 32mm
Full body strength exercises (i.e. shoulder press, deadlifts, calve exercises) - Lower body strength training – Mobility and stretching exercises - Best resistance bands for assisted pull-ups, strict or kipping. Also good for adding resistance to traditional gym exercises like bench press, deadlift or squat.
#4 GREEN - 50 to 125 Pounds 45mm
Large muscle groups (deadlifts, squats) - Lower body exercises - Stretching - Perfect for assisted pull ups, strict or kipping. Also good for adding resistance to traditional gym exercises like deadlift or squat.
#5 ORANGE - 65 to 175 Pounds 64mm
Large muscle group strength training - Big compound exercises like squats and deadlifts. Great for people who need a lot of help with their pull ups and bar muscle ups – Certain big stretches - Best for heavier body types. Also good for adding resistance to traditional gym exercises like deadlift or squat.